To capture the spirit of a young girl eager to grow up, Rachel Antonoff tapped CND to mimic the “flirty flowers” found on the dresses, wide trousers and Creeper shoes in her fall collection. And the manicurists executed the designer’s vision of matchy-matchy nails without a hitch, setting the print against a fire-engine red, half-moon shape.
Get this intricate nail art in just five steps:
1. Start with one base coat of CND Stickey.
2. Apply two coats of CND Colour in Flashpoint, leaving the moon clear of polish.
3. Using a fine point brush, fill in the moon with CND Colour in Brilliant White and create three to four thin fern leafs off the moon.
4. Outline the ferns with CND Colour in Anchor Blue and by extending diagonally towards the center of the nail.
5. Finish with a top coat of CND Super Shiney to seal and protect.