Mineral Makeup (MMU) is slowly making raves in the beauty industry. Traditional makeup brands like Physician’s Formula, L’oreal, MAC and the like have also a separate MMU line of their own. But, as far as my knowledge is right, it’s Bare Escentuals that started it all!
So, if you’re a mineral makeup newbie, better grab this Bare Minerals Starter Kit in Sephora for only $60 (originally a $181 Value). Start using MMU by getting the right shade of base color, brushes, primer and way to do the tap-and-buff application technique.
The complete set includes:
- 2 shades of Bare Minerals Foundation with SPF 15
- Bare Minerals Skin Rev-er Upper (Primer)
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil (Setting Powder)
- Bare Minerals All Over Face Color (Glow Enhancer)
- Bare Minerals Flawless Application Brush
- Bare Minerals Full Coverage Kabuki Brush
- Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
- An Instructional Guide (DVD) from Leslie Blodgett, Bare Escentuals CEO
Get your kit now in Sephora at the following shades: Fairly Light/Light, Medium Beige/Medium and Medium Tan/Tan.